2. When do we collect data?
3. What personal information do we collect from you?
The personal information we may collect from you includes your name and email address.
4. What do we do with your personal information?
When you give us any personal information as indicated above, we use your personal information to:
- enable you to use any services that we may from time to time provide through the Website;
- enable you to become a registered user on the Website;
- provide you, in accordance with your communications preferences, with information about our products and services, our latest news or special offers which may be of interest to you;
- track activity on our Website for market research purposes so that we can improve the usefulness and content of the Website but, in carrying out such activity, we use the personal information in aggregate and on an anonymous basis;
- and for Website administration (including enabling us to respond to any comments on the Website or feedback you may give us).
5. To whom do we pass your personal information?
We will only disclose personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
6. International transfers of personal information
On the basis that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data across international boundaries. In particular, we will hold your personal information in the UK, and we may transfer it to USA to a service provider who may host the Websites or email newsletter services and store personal information on our behalf.
By browsing the Website and submitting personal information to us, you acknowledge our processing of your personal information on this basis.